We stayed here Saturday night for our anniversary and were so pleased with the cottage and gardens. It's a tiny and cozy little cottage decorated simply and tastefully but has everything you would need even for a longer stay, fully equipped kitchen, a beautiful big bathroom and tons of books if you are a reader. The owners don't live on the property so you have it all to yourself with the exception of that adorable resident Ernest the goat.(He's out in his enclosure). We enjoyed the hot tub out on the deck and even there's no deck cover the Cedar tree shielded it from any rain. The Princess flowers outside the big picture window in the kitchen area were spectacular. A very relaxing, romantic place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Volcano Artist Cottage is located on the grounds of Volcano Garden Arts, a cultural hub of the arts community in Volcano Village. We are just one mile from Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. Award-winning Café Ono is on site serving homemade fresh organic foods for lunch Tuesday through Sunday. Soak in your private hot tub after viewing the glow of Halemaumau Crater at night. Awaken to native birdsong of the apapane that often communicate through your windows from their rainforest home. Enjoy your morning coffee or tea in the garden or in the private cottage kitchen. Banana bread, fresh fruits, yogurt and granola are stocked for you. We specialize in Honeymoons, Anniversaries and Birthdays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Volcano Artist Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Artist Cottage At Volcano Garden Arts Hotel Volcano
- Volcano Artist Cottage Hawaii