We loved staying in the 2 bedroom apartment and it was perfect for our family of 4. It was wonderful to have a spacious kitchen and living area. The fruit and breakfast items our host provided were much appreciated as the shopping in Volcano Village is limited. It was the perfect location for our visit to Volcano National Park. The on-site lava tube was also a lot of fun and our hosts provided helmets and lights to make it easy. We can also recommend the little cafe next door!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the Hawaiian fern forest at the edge of kazumura cave and lava tube, Aloha Crater Lodge welcomes you. Located next to Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, our rooms are designed with your privacy in mind. Every room has private entrance and bath. An outdoor hot tub is situated in the heart of an ohia tree and fern forest. Kazumura cave is a treasure to behold. Breathe in the beauty and majesty of days of old when lava created this incredible sight. Experience Aloha from the edge of Kazumura cave. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Aloha Crater Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloha Crater Hotel Volcano
- Aloha Crater Lodge Volcano, Hawaii