This is our third time staying at the Chalet. We love it every time. The staff is accomodating and friendly. We have stayed in the Africa Room before (liked it) and the Jade Room twice (both with their own bathrooms). The grounds are beautiful and close enough to the volcano.
FYI-If you've stayed before, the breakfast has changed. It is now a continental breakfast, though still nice and still by candlight. We have never stayed off the premises in one of the other rooms, so we can't comment on those.
Every time we go to the volcano, we will stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalet Kilauea Hotel is nestled in the heart of Volcano Village in a quiet, peaceful area. Chalet Kilauea Hotel is a small, boutique hotel offering custom showers and wet bars with microwaves, mini-fridges, coffee makers, and more. All units offer unique bathrooms with modern fixtures, cable TV, and natural artistic accents! Chalet Kilauea features a beautiful Koi fish pond, complimentary tea/coffee(3pm-5pm), free WIFI, and 24-hour hot tub in the Garden Gazebo. Daily housekeeping included. 1 minute from shops, restaurants, and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chalet Kilauea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Volcano (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hotel Volcano
- Chalet Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii