We've chosen the Hapu'u Forest Bungalow. It was so beautiful, a bungalow just for us with a lanai with a fireplace, a separate bedroom, a kitchen and a bathroom with a lavashower with big windows. So you have a direct vue of the rainforest while you're in the shower. The Bungalow is really located in the rainforest, absolute fabulous and really quite. The staff was really friendly. Everything was nice and clean. And it's only 5 minutes away from the Volcano N.P.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalet Kilauea Hotel is nestled in the heart of Volcano Village in a quiet, peaceful area. Chalet Kilauea Hotel is a small, boutique hotel offering custom showers and wet bars with microwaves, mini-fridges, coffee makers, and more. All units offer unique bathrooms with modern fixtures, cable TV, and natural artistic accents! Chalet Kilauea features a beautiful Koi fish pond, complimentary tea/coffee(3pm-5pm), free WIFI, and 24-hour hot tub in the Garden Gazebo. Daily housekeeping included. 1 minute from shops, restaurants, and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chalet Kilauea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Volcano (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hotel Volcano
- Chalet Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii