This place is very close to the Volcanoes National Park and was perfect for an overnight stay in Big Island. Even though we reached around 8 pm in the night, our room was set and we were left with a welcome letter containing directions and key to our room. We stayed at the Garden Room at Chalet Kilauea (Note that each room is unique) and this particular room had a romantic feel to it. Awesome decor with a small private garden that's parts of the entrance to the room. The breakfast buffet was excellent and the staff was friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalet Kilauea Hotel is nestled in the heart of Volcano Village in a quiet, peaceful area. Chalet Kilauea Hotel is a small, boutique hotel offering custom showers and wet bars with microwaves, mini-fridges, coffee makers, and more. All units offer unique bathrooms with modern fixtures, cable TV, and natural artistic accents! Chalet Kilauea features a beautiful Koi fish pond, complimentary tea/coffee(3pm-5pm), free WIFI, and 24-hour hot tub in the Garden Gazebo. Daily housekeeping included. 1 minute from shops, restaurants, and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Chalet Kilauea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Volcano (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hotel Volcano
- Chalet Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii