This lodging could not have been more beautiful. My family stayed here for one night after exploring the Volcano Park. My daughters were in the Garden Room and my husband and I were upstairs in the Jade Room. Each room has its own little kitchen area, and we had a balcony while the girls had a private little veranda with seating. Both rooms were beautifully and individually decorated. The Jade room overlooks the koi pond, and if you don't find the sound of a fountain soothing, this one might not be for you, but It was perfect for us. I did not notice any noise from other guests. The building was constructed over a period of years so it has its quirks, like a step down to our bathroom. Only had to stub my toe once to remember it. The garden is gorgeous and there's an outdoor gazebo with a hot tub. Good coffee served at breakfast. Staff extremely nice. Minutes away from the Volcano Park, it was extremely convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chalet Kilauea Hotel is nestled in the heart of Volcano Village in a quiet, peaceful area. Chalet Kilauea Hotel is a small, boutique hotel offering custom showers and wet bars with microwaves, mini-fridges, coffee makers, and more. All units offer unique bathrooms with modern fixtures, cable TV, and natural artistic accents! Chalet Kilauea features a beautiful Koi fish pond, complimentary tea/coffee(3pm-5pm), free WIFI, and 24-hour hot tub in the Garden Gazebo. Daily housekeeping included. 1 minute from shops, restaurants, and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chalet Kilauea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Volcano (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hotel Volcano
- Chalet Kilauea Volcano, Hawaii