The room is in a larger facility with 4 total rooms and a large sitting area for guests. The place is older and has some maintenance issues. Room was ok but cramped wit 2 double beds it it. The main office is at a different location and this makes thigns difficult if you need anything. They do have a little breakfast you can purchase but it is at the main office location. There is a covered patio that goes around the building which is nice to be able to sit outside. No view but it is outside. The person who greeted us the next day at the main office 9we checked in after office hours) was not real friendly and got us checked in and gave us a map of the area. Our main reason for staying was it's being close to the Hawai'i Volcano National Park entrance. Beds were very hard. I would not recommend this for more than a couple of nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lokahi Lodge is nestled in the heart of Volcano Village in a quiet, peaceful area. The lodge is less than a mile from the entrance of the Hawai`i Volcanoes National Park and the many splendors and activities it has to offer. Lokahi Lodge blends modern convenience with country charm. Each of the carefully appointed guest rooms expresses warm aloha, delicately and beautifully furnished for your pleasure with cable TV, modern bathrooms with showers, and amenity centers with microwave, coffee maker, and mini fridge. This property fronts the beautiful and unique Volcano Village rainforest! The following is located on site: free WIFI and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK) and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lokahi Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lokahi Lodge (Chalet Kilauea Collection) Hotel Volcano
- Lokahi Lodge Volcano, Hawaii