“Wonderful week at a beautiful villa”
other travellers have booked this property
Enjoy the view of your own private lanai
Picture yourself having breakfast here every morning The sun sets every night right in front of your lanai
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Enjoy the view of your own private lanai
Picture yourself having breakfast here every morning
The sun sets every night right in front of your lanai
Ocean spray in front of your lanai
Living area with ocean view
Kitchen
Master bedroom with ocean view
2nd bedroom
Master bath with large shower
2nd bathroom
Hali'i Club pool
Hali'i Kai Beach Club pool with ocean view
Hot tub
Hali'i Kai Beach Club bar & grill
180 degree view of the ocean from workout pavilion
Exercise equipment and free weights
Oceanfront golf course right next door
Tennis court and basketball
You can see the whales from the lanai
The beauty of the Big Island
Lava flow
Mahalo!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Janet D
Kendall Park, New Jersey
“Would go back to this resort again”
Reviewed 31 October 2018 for a stay in October 2018

I cannot rate the villa I booked as there was a mix-up with the owner's calendar. The title review is an average rating so as not to affect John R's rentals since I don't know anything about his apt.. He obtained the apartment immediately next to his, owned by the resort, for my group. We stayed in 13B instead of 13C.

The resort is very private, quiet and pretty, the perfect place to relax! The pool area is lush with plants but allowing great views of the ocean. The lagoon style pool is great for lounging and water walking as most of it is 3-31/2 feet. The spa tub has a sand bottom which I loved!
The bar/restaurant served very good resort priced food and drink. Fast service and pleasant workers. It was handy on the days we didn't want to go out. There was a group of permanent residents who were very friendly and made our experience more pleasurable.

There is a well appointed gym which we used daily.

My impression was this rental, 13B, was not properly prepared and my review of 13B was POOR!
Ants! There were miniscule ants everywhere. There were ant bait traps on the kitchen counters and on the floor. The first night I had ants crawling across my iPad while read sitting on the couch! We used cleaning wipes to clean up the dead ants and found the floor to be dirty.
I complained to the office and while we were out the next day someone came to mop the floors and the exterminator arrived. The ants immediately were reduced. I get it that ants can be a problem, but be proactive! I can't say anyone cleaned the floors. I still found dead bugs along all the walls and no bathrooms were mopped. Again, when using cleaning wipes to pick up the bugs, I found the floors filthy along the walls.

The villa had excess furniture and it was difficult to move around the living room and patio. The outdoor chairs were falling apart leaving pieces on the floor and I had maintenance remove one.

I'm hoping the problems we had were due to the crisi that evoled from the double booking as I really liked the resort!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Eric F
San Diego, California
“Wonderful week at a beautiful villa”
Reviewed 4 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

My family spent a wonderful week at this beautiful oceanfront condo. The view is amazing. The villa is nicely decorated and has everything you need for a vacation stay. The kitchen is well equipped, the laundry works great and there are beach chairs, towels, and snorkel gear. The beds are super comfortable!

The resort is lovely. There is a great pool with a really good bar and grill. It’s in Waikoloa beach, close to shopping and restaurants. I would stay at this villa again in a heartbeat!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Vienna, Virginia
Reviewed 28 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Management Response
6 Jul 2017
Aloha Laurie,

Thank you for the kind review. We are happy that you enjoyed our villa and we look forward to having you back in the future.

John & Jennifer
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing