“Not good”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I was surprised by the positive reviews of this place. The prices were good but I don't think any of the food was fresh. Do not get the chicken, just bad frozen tenders. The fish lacked flavor. Three of us got food and most of it went in the trash. Friendly service, just a window by the lake on the back of a mall.

Reviewed 17 July 2013 via mobile

Wonderful food and reasonable prices. View of the lake under a covered roof with a breeze adds to the enjoyment. Would come back again

1  Thank David S
Reviewed 5 July 2013

My daughter and I enjoyed 2 meals at Island Fish and Chips. Affordable, fresh quality food. We both enjoyed our food and loved feeding the Koi fish in the lake out back. Would recommend it as a change from the hotel scene and a much more affordable price. Wish they served salads!

Reviewed 5 July 2013

This place was reasonably priced for the area and my kids really wanted fish and chips. I ordered them some to share and they enjoyed it. My husband and I ordered the grilled fish and rice plates. There wasn't really any seasoning on the fish and I think it was frozen, not fresh. While it wasn't something to write home about, it was a decent meal and served up quickly.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

This is a great fish and chips place in King's Marketplace. The fish is fresh. We paid about $10 for each plate. Not bad for Hawaii.