“It is what it is”

Subway
Ranked #44 of 68 Restaurants in Waikoloa
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 April 2013

We were indulging in a lazy condo pool morning and wanted something quick for a casual bite. My teenage son likes Subway; I can take it or leave it. It's all consistent with corporate standards, quick, clean and tasty; just like on the mainland. One nice note: the server suggested the combo and the sandwich was actually cheaper if you got a soda to go with it.

1  Thank Bob D

Reviewed 19 March 2013

What can I say, it's Subway. The food is consistent with any other Subway I've been in around the world.

Reviewed 7 March 2013

We were on our way to the airport so we stopped here for a quick sandwich for breakfast. It was good and the store was clean.

Reviewed 24 November 2012

It's a Subway, better than most other fast food chains.
Good for a quick sandwich on the run. Convenient location and withing walking distance of Paniolo Greens

Reviewed 17 November 2012

But, it was less than impressive. We stopped here two days in a row and in each day I had to change my original order because they didn't have what I wanted (flatbread the first day; egg whites the second). Additionally my food was cold. Ordered a grilled tuna. There were two employees working - one who started the orders (eg toasted the sandwich) and one who added all of the veggies, wrapped sandwiches, ran the register, etc.. The first woman just kept lining up orders...allowing them to sit, get cold, etc, instead of helping to clear orders.