Our first room had a great view but was right next to the air conditioning unit for the hotel, so we asked to move. The Hotel did this promptly with no fuss. Our second room had a great view over the pools, ponds, palm trees to the ocean beyond. Both rooms very clean and a good size. I was worried the seemingly soft mattress would be uncomfortable, but both my husband and I slept very well., and we prefer orthopaedic mattresses normally!!
The Hotel was peaceful, we saw green turtles on the beach and the concierge desk were very helpful in booking excursions for us.
There is a selection of restaurants within five minutes walk of the Hotel in the Kings and Queens shops.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation will find it all at the luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, located on a sandy, swimmable beach along the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. This beachfront resort offers contemporary elegant guestrooms featuring private lanais, oceanview dining, heated infinity pool, two children’s pools, waterslide, ocean activities, Mandara Spa, world class golf and is within walking distance of shopping and dining at the Kings' Shops & Queens’ MarketPlace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Marriott, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Waikoloa