Stayed here for a conference so the rate was unbeatable. The room had a balcony and tea and coffee making facility so we were able to have a leisurely breakfast in room. The rooms are not super modern but are clean and comfortable and quiet. The gym and the pools are great. Look for the special offers for the restaurant and bar - daily offer, they save you quiet a bit. The bar food is good, we ate on 50% off main course, and another day in the restaurant when the had an offer of second main course for free. There's a different martini on offer each day too - watch out they are strong! There are spectacular sunset views to be had from the bar. The kings shops and Queens market are walking distance and handy to get bits and pieces and momentos...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation will find it all at the luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, located on a sandy, swimmable beach along the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. This beachfront resort offers contemporary elegant guestrooms featuring private lanais, oceanview dining, heated infinity pool, two children’s pools, waterslide, ocean activities, Mandara Spa, world class golf and is within walking distance of shopping and dining at the Kings' Shops & Queens’ MarketPlace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Waikoloa