Its a bit out of the way and amongst the lava fields so don't be shocked by that. I highly suggest you go to the informational breakfast they have the morning after you arrive to learn about all the lovely things to do that the island has to offer. staying here you're in a good location to visit all over the isalnd but you're not in the thick of it...that seems to be a bit further south in Kona Proper. But we got to see and do everything! The bathroom was a bit smaller than we're used to and the tub/shower was very disappointing but if you're going to be out most of the time then save some $$ staying here. However, I must say our view was fantastic...we had ocean view and it was worth it. I've never seen such amazing sunsets!! The grounds, pool and beach are great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation will find it all at the luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, located on a sandy, swimmable beach along the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. This beachfront resort offers contemporary elegant guestrooms featuring private lanais, oceanview dining, heated infinity pool, two children’s pools, waterslide, ocean activities, Mandara Spa, world class golf and is within walking distance of shopping and dining at the Kings' Shops & Queens’ MarketPlace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Waikoloa
- Marriott Waikoloa