A nice 4 star. The staff was friendly, the food was good, the property fronts a very nice beach, and the hotel and grounds were clean. Our room was a corner garden view on the top floor which gave us a slight view of the beach. The room was spacious and had one of the most comfortable hotel beds I've slept in.
There is one reasturant and one bar. that was not a huge concern for us as we spent most of our days out exploring the island and there are several reasturants of all price ranges and cuisines within walking distance.
I'd stay with them again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation will find it all at the luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, located on a sandy, swimmable beach along the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. This beachfront resort offers contemporary elegant guestrooms featuring private lanais, oceanview dining, heated infinity pool, two children’s pools, waterslide, ocean activities, Mandara Spa, world class golf and is within walking distance of shopping and dining at the Kings' Shops & Queens’ MarketPlace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Waikoloa