We booked through Hotwire, and felt lucky to get the Marriott. Though on arrival our room was a bit disappointing. We think was an accessible room, which meant that there were no sitting chairs in the room, and it wasn't possible to adjust the showerhead to a height appropriate for my spouse to shower. (he's 5'11")
Also, we never got housekeeping. They hadn't come by 4:45pm and we happened to take a shower between then and 5:00, and I guess we just missed our chance.
Beach was lovely, pools were pretty good. There were lovely places to hang out in and around the public areas of the hotel. It was relaxing and gorgeous so disappointing room and housekeeping experience didn't ruin it for us. We still really enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation will find it all at the luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, located on a sandy, swimmable beach along the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. This beachfront resort offers contemporary elegant guestrooms featuring private lanais, oceanview dining, heated infinity pool, two children’s pools, waterslide, ocean activities, Mandara Spa, world class golf and is within walking distance of shopping and dining at the Kings' Shops & Queens’ MarketPlace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Marriott Waikoloa