We booked a room for a week about two months in advance
When we arrived at the Marriott to unload and check in our travel bags at the main entrance, the attendant said we could not park there and demanded our car rental keys , jumped into the driver seat and speeded off to a distant parking space.
When we tried to check in at the main desk, was told our room booked two months prior was not ready.
Checking in had additional challenges ,
We paid in full for our accommodation when we booked the hotel, But they demanded an additional $600 to be held on a credit card as security .
This was explained to us as we checked in.
When we returned to recover our car rental , the attendant had to look for our car key and criticized the quality of our rental
When he found the car keys he handed them to my passenger and not to the person who gave the keys to him.
The room was cleaned every daily
Our privacy please sigh disappeared, And we had to make one
At the pool all the lounge chairs had scruff on the arms from over the years on use.
The Marriott tried to bill us for foor we didnot order.
Our flight back to Boston we scheduled for late evening but we checked out at noon because we could not get a paid extension to stay later.
So, we were roomless for the day.
The local King and Queen Plaza was ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation will find it all at the luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, located on a sandy, swimmable beach along the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. This beachfront resort offers contemporary elegant guestrooms featuring private lanais, oceanview dining, heated infinity pool, two children’s pools, waterslide, ocean activities, Mandara Spa, world class golf and is within walking distance of shopping and dining at the Kings' Shops & Queens’ MarketPlace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Waikoloa
- Marriott Waikoloa