My partner and I were trying to do Hawaii on a budget and found a great deal for the Marriott through Hotwire at $115 per night, without it we wouldn't have been able to stay there. Our reservation for 5 nights in a standard garden view was upgraded to a pool view and we could see the bay beyond that as well. The room was great, lots of space, good AC, clean, best sleep I had in two weeks. We did not use the restaurant (too much $$) but instead went to the food court or stores at Queens shops. Lovely pool area, not too many kids when I was there and always an empty lounger. I'd rather stay at the Marriott than the HUGE Hilton next door. Wouldn't hesitate to stay again, if only it was a little closer to the UK....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation will find it all at the luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, located on a sandy, swimmable beach along the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. This beachfront resort offers contemporary elegant guestrooms featuring private lanais, oceanview dining, heated infinity pool, two children’s pools, waterslide, ocean activities, Mandara Spa, world class golf and is within walking distance of shopping and dining at the Kings' Shops & Queens’ MarketPlace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Ctrip TA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Waikoloa
- Marriott Waikoloa