The Marriott Waikoloa Beach made me feel welcome from the moment I arrived. The staff were friendly and the hotel is conveniently located across from the Kings Shops and next to the Queens Marketplace. Parts of the hotel, including the room bathrooms could use some updating, but overall a nice stay and would return. The only complaint would be the cost of food at the hotel's restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation will find it all at luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, located on a sandy, swimmable beach along the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. This beachfront Waikoloa Beach resort offers contemporary elegant guestrooms featuring private lanais, oceanview dining, heated infinity pool, two children’s pools, waterslide, ocean activities, Mandara Spa, world class golf and is within walking distance of shopping and dining at the Kings' Shops & Queens’ MarketPlace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Waikoloa
- Marriott Waikoloa