Some rooms have a view different than others.
- fair WiFi signal
- very nice pool with very nice small piece of private beach, which is quiet and not crowded
- walking distance to King's stores and to Queen's stores
- gym and pool open 24 hours
- annoying WiFi login (every 24 hours per device)
- not much to do around (except the expensive shopping)
- the gym could have had a few more types of weight machines
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Guests seeking relaxation and rejuvenation will find it all at the luxurious Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa, located on a sandy, swimmable beach along the sunny Kohala Coast of Hawaii’s Big Island. This beachfront resort offers contemporary elegant guestrooms featuring private lanais, oceanview dining, heated infinity pool, two children’s pools, waterslide, ocean activities, Mandara Spa, world class golf and is within walking distance of shopping and dining at the Kings' Shops & Queens’ MarketPlace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort And Spa
- Waikoloa Beach Marriott Hotel Waikoloa
- Marriott Waikoloa