“Halii Kai 12a was just like home...but better!”
Oceanview - Whales passing by Sunset at Halii Kai
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Oceanview - Whales passing by
Sunset at Halii Kai
Livingroom designed with comfort in mind
55 ' TV and Home Theatre
Kitchen has every amenity - Cappucino
Simons Beauty rest for a good night sleep
View from the Master Bedroom
soaker tub and walk in shower
Large 2nd Bedroom with two queens
Tennis Raquets, Beach chairs, boogie boards etc
Pool with onsite restaurant & ocean front fitness center
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

MatthewL6...
Granada Hills, CA
“Vacation in Paradise”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Vacation in paradise; this is what all travel seekers are thinking when spending hours perusing the hundreds of websites that depict, in full color, and unabashed trick photography, hotel rooms, condo’s, apartments and private homes in the Hawaiian Islands and other envisioned tropical or otherwise marketed paradises.
In reality, when we visitors click the buy button on respective websites we have just pulled the proverbial one-armed bandit in hopes of hitting a jackpot. I rented unit 12A, in the residential community Hali’i Kai at Waikoloa Beach Resort on the Kahola Coast of the Big Island of Hawaii. For 11 ½ days, I wanted space and comfort equal or greater than my home. Really, I wanted to reward my wife and daughters, whom all have worked phenomenally hard this year, with a Vacation in Paradise.
Hali’i Kai is exquisitely detailed and manicured in landscape design; lovely swaying palm trees, shrubs flowering with delightful color and form, banded by old flows of AA lava, all representing almost an island with in an island feeling of separation and tranquility from all Waikoloa Beach Resort has to offer.
After exclamations of surprise, all around by my family we entered our home for the next 11 ½ days. My overall satisfaction is a 10/10 and my satisfaction over the location and view of the ocean and golf course is 10/10, too. Hali’i Kai unit 12A is decorated, maintained and stocked as I would if I was the owner in situ. Top notch, top quality all the appliances including a traditional coffer maker, dual espresso machine and a Keurigh with selection of coffees. As you can see from the true to life photos Peggy Yelland has on her website: http://haliikaicondorental.com A family of four needs to bring neither snorkeling gear nor beach towels because all beach accessories are included. In fact, all you need to enjoy this home is your clothing, groceries and a reservation. Understand, leaving this property after my vacation felt as if I was selling my own home. My family, in entirety, is looking forward to me renting another of Peggy Yelland’s properties next summer, probably her new unit in Spain. Why, you may ask? Because we can trust when I click the buy button on her respective website, I will not be pulling a one-armed bandit and hoping for a jackpot.

5 of 5 bubbles Bedding & mattresses 5 of 5 bubbles Kitchen & utensils
5 of 5 bubbles Bathroom cleanliness 5 of 5 bubbles Other facilities & amenities
5 of 5 bubbles Service
Liked best: My teen aged daughters love their indivdual queen beds, I enjoyed the large glass enclosed shower in my suite. My wife enjoyed the balcony with a wonderful sunset view.
Liked least: I would have liked the cabana restaurant to stay open later
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jim & Ruth S.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013
3 of 5 bubbles Value 4 of 5 bubbles Rooms
4 of 5 bubbles Check-in / front desk 5 of 5 bubbles Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing