“Great meal!”

Lemongrass Express Waikoloa
Ranked #25 of 67 Restaurants in Waikoloa
Price range: US$7 - US$35
Reviewed 4 April 2014 via mobile

This was the best Asian food I've ever had. The Pad Thai was phenomenal. Service was excellent as we'll. There was not many tables for dining. The outdoor tables were closed due to wind. But we waited for a table and all was good. I highly recommend this restaurant. .

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I wish I could rate the food separately from the service. The food here is quite excellent - some of the best Asian fusion style dishes I have had, and better than many restaurants that are much more expensive. That being said, our experience was ruined by the staff. They seem to enjoy goofing off and being rude. My wife asked an innocent question about a menu item and was treated very rudely, and was made fun of by the kitchen staff. The staff also looked like they were playing around with the food, which is also a big turn off.

Reviewed 21 March 2014

If you can handle the wait, the food is amazingly good.
If you arrive anytime between 12 and 3 the chances are you will have a wait.
Get here at 11 and you're the big Kahuna.
I had the Basil Chicken Fried Rice and this was unlike any other fried rice.
The amount of chicken, edamame, carrots, onions, basil, in a garlic sauce was onolicious.
There's enough for two.
My BW had chicken Yakisoba. This tasty dish came with egg noodles, cabbage, carrots,
bean sprouts, and chicken in a garlic soy sauce.
There is a large number of to go orders as well as locals here. The place was jumping at two PM.They produced my BWs order a lot sooner than mine. By the time she was half finished I saw mine appear. We decided to take them both home.
Popularity has its price.

1  Thank bobemac
Reviewed 19 March 2014

The food here is awesome! I went three times in one week, thats how good it was. It was fairly affordable considering its location and the quality of food. I suggest going earlier, as in before 9. I went once closer to closing time and the food was just average. BUT the crispy pork belly and the orange chicken (spicey) was amazing!!!!!

We also ate the Calamari it was fresh and delicious (ask for a little extra sauce on the side!)

You won't regret eating at this place! avoid the rest of the restaurants in the food court.

1  Thank Anand P
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Counters and tables are offered at this food court outlet. We had just arrived on the Big Island, and were pleasantly surprised with our meals. We are vegetarian, and would recommend especially the mac nut tofu, fried to perfection with tasty sauce. A casual bite to eat that caters to all tastes.