“Great and inexpensive way to stay in big island”
other travellers have booked this property
Pool, Golf course, Ocean My garden
Dining area
View of the grounds
Top of Mauna Kea
Volcano other side of Island
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Chaowen
Taichung, Taiwan
“Great and inexpensive way to stay in big island”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

The place looks just like the photos shown in the website. It's very clean and feel comfortable inside the house. The kitchen is well equipped with pans, pots and the flavor additives. I will definitely recommend this place to my other friends.

However, when we were locked out when we arrived, there is no key left as were told by the owner. Fortunately, the community manager come to rescue us and opened the door to let us get in. That is the only little bad thing I can think of . Otherwise, the house is perfect!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Michael S
Seattle, Washington
“Great place, has everything you need.”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Nice condo with everything you need to make you feel at home. Quiet area that is about 15 minutes from the beach and if you are going down to see the volcano it's location gives you a bit of a head start. Right around the corner from a shopping area with a gas station and good sized grocery store. There is a nice cafe in the shopping area too. I would stay there again if I go back to the big island.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Feeling at home and being able to shop at a grocery store around the corner.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Napadave2...
Sonoma, California
“Great condo!”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

This condo in Waikiloa Village really had everything we needed for our vacation and more. The location is excellent for exploring the Big Island. Guests are able to walk to restaurants and a grocery store in the neighborhood. The complex is very quiet and the pools were clean and warm. The condo itself is very well stocked with anything you might need in the kitchen, has lots of bath and beach towels, very comfortable beds, and is right across from one of the pools. We spent a good amount of our time on the lanai and were able to catch nice sunsets almost every evening. Upscale shopping is available down the hill at the Queen's Shopping Center close to the Hilton. We really appreciate how quickly Carol responded to any of our questions, both before and during our stay. Mahalo for a great place to stay!

Travelling group: Extended Family

PA
Reviewed 6 April 2013 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing