“Catch of the Day!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Waikoloa Beach Drive
Transit: There are shuttle buses that stop by often to transport guest to the Hotels located in the Resort area as well as other Hotels along the coast. Taxi cabs are available as well.
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My husband got the curry pot pie, which was scrumptious. Amazing crust, like a flake croissant. I had a local fish, machong, which was wrapped in prosciutto and topped with an olive tapenade. It was prepared perfectly. Wish I could replicate it at home. We got a side of the coconut purple mashed potatoes, which were lukewarm--they quickly and cheerfully replaced them. We sat outside because the evening wasn't terribly hot, and we got attentive service throughout. Portions were generous and the staff was delightful. It is indeed a bit expensive, but no more than the chains such as Tommy Bahama's--and much better.

There are newer reviews for Three Fat Pigs

Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

We decided to take a chance and ordered the Cioppino. $28 dollars and it was almost an appetizer. There were a couple of shrimp, a few clams and about 3 mussels....but no pasta.
It was a real disappointment. With regards to atmosphere I've been in cafeterias that were more interesting. All in all we should've went down to Roy's.

1  Thank DanaDerHI
Reviewed 26 July 2014

If you like hamburgers, then go right in! The sign and the doors are so clever! (see photos) We appreciated the posted menu outside, however, the doors drew me in spite of any food offerings. The restaurant is located in the Kings MarketPlace. Good food, good times.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

If you like a great burger...this place can nail it. Very friendly staff...great service as well. I'm from Texas, and I wasn't crazy about the ribs; however, they really are tender...just different than my taste. My son had the special pork rib...it was off the chain juicy and tender, but it had a real onion taste due to the marinade, and we aren't onion fans. If you are an onion fan, you will love the chop. If not, don't do it.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

The food, service and view were all amazing, including the best hamburger I have ever eaten. Period.