“Had to go back again!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Waikoloa Beach Drive
Transit: There are shuttle buses that stop by often to transport guest to the Hotels located in the Resort area as well as other Hotels along the coast. Taxi cabs are available as well.
Vancouver, Canada
“Had to go back again!”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Okay, I'm in love with the House BBQ Chips with the warm blue cheese sauce! They are amazing! My husband and I stopped into the Three Fat Pigs for a snack while shopping in the Kings Market. What a great surprise! The Pork Belly sandwich was also outstanding. We kept talking about how great it was and had to take my brother to the restaurant for a late lunch the next day. The waiter was great about letting us order off the lunch menu while still being able to order happy hour drinks.

• Visited May 2014

San Francisco
“A must stop”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Semi Celebrity chef Ippy Aiona place on the Big Island. I actually went in with low expectations but was more than pleasantly surprised. Service was great (some reviews call this out as an issue) and ribs were as good as I have had - fall off the bone great and the sauce had a island twist that was over the top. Ippy was in the house that evening and thanked us on the way out. So good service and great food. Recommended.

Visited July 2014
Randolph, New Jersey
“Delicious meal we went twice!”
Reviewed 12 August 2014

My husband and I went to Three Fat Pigs while staying in Waikoloa and we're so happy we did. This was one of the best meals we have eaten; my husband won't stop talking about the double cut pork chop! It was so moist and juicy and the pear bleu cheese tart that accompanied it was just as good. I had the pork belly which was different--wasn't sure what to expect. The cabbage and sauce was really good with it. We had the Adult S'mores for dessert which was amazing! We wanted to grab an early dinner before our flight out of Kona so we decided to go back to Three Fat Pigs three days later! This time I had the burger which was out of this world. The onion rings with the dipping sauce was amazing, as well! Definitely don't pass this place up! We even got a chance to speak with Chef Ippy's father who came to check our meal. What a nice man! We really loved this place!!

Corona, California
“Porcine Perfection!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We wandered into this restaurant while visiting the King's shops and the menu and the aroma wafting through the door was enough to get us inside. My family had been in this location before but this restaurant now had a new name. The food was remarkable and we were blown away by the flavors, not just then perfectly cooked pork but also the island-inspired side dishes and desserts. The wait staff was attentive and pleasant and the ambiance was comfortable. We had a awesome dining experience.

Corona, California
“Porcine Perfection!”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Our family trip brought us to the King's shops and we stumbled upon this "new" restaurant, a location we've dined before but now with a new owner. The menu looked appetizing but we were blown away by Chef Ippy's creations. The food was amazing, everything from the perfectly cooked pork to the island-inspired sides and also desserts. The wait staff was friendly and accommodating, and we could not have asked for a better meal and experience.