“A Thai Gem”

Dining options: Reservations
Castlewellan, United Kingdom
“A Thai Gem”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This little restaurant is tucked away in a corner of the Queen's Marketplace at Waikoloa. It is quite beautiful with little budda stauettes and nice Thai ornaments otherwise you might say it's unremarkable.
The night I went it was fairly packed - a good sign - and when I got my meal (sweet and sour pork) I understand why. It really was delicious. I wanted to go back, but I ran out of time.
The staff are helpful and efficient and deliver plates of good food. There is beer, wine and all the soft drinks you need to cool your palate.
This is a nice little place.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Michael Denis M

• Korean first
Bastrop, United States
“Very good Thai Food”
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We ate here our first day in Hawaii. Tired from flying all day wanted something easy. Went to the door and the smell was wonderful. Ask the waitress for some suggestions. She was spot on for what we were looking for, noodles, vegetables and plenty of spices. Great start to our vacation.

“Great Thai in Waikoloa”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

In the Queen shops so convienient and close to both hotels. Great food, good selection and friendly service. We went on the day we arrived and it was quick and tasty.

Visited March 2014
Colorado
“Ask the waitress for a recommendation”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We ate lunch here one day. It's in the Queen's Shops within walking distance of the Marriott, the Hilton and the numerous nearby condo complexes. My husband ordered chicken Pad Thai and it was good, but not great. I asked the waitress for a recommendation and she advised me to order a curry dish. I didn't want too much spice so she suggested which one to order. It was delicious! Like melt in your mouth every bite is amazing delicious. Give it a try!

Visited January 2014
philadelphia
“average thai food overall”
Reviewed 1 April 2014

Came here for a late lunch around 2:30 after arriving in the area. Noticed that they closed for a couple of hours between lunch and dinner. We were the last and only customers there. We did notice that they turned customers away at 3 and locked the doors. The food was just average, although my husband liked the fish. The pad thai was definitely the worst I have had anywhere. No flavor, just wide (not the usual) noodles in a weak sauce with nothing else but a couple of carrots. The satay was average and the spring rolls were good, both as appetizers. I believe that the restaurant is actually Charley's Thai Cuisine because I took a picture of the sign.

• Visited March 2014