“Very good Thai cuisine at Charlie's”

Charlie's Thai Cuisine
Ranked #22 of 68 Restaurants in Waikoloa
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The chicken satay was good, the Tom Ka Gai was fair, but the Yellow Curry was outstanding Service was fine.

1  Thank WoodlandTraveler

Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

The food was good, except we we're given sticky rice instead of jasmine rice we asked for. The waitress insisted that it was jasmine rice, but I grew up eating rice and I know my rice. The price is not bad, actually almost cheaper than the food court nearby.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This is a small restaurant in Waimea. The food is consistently good. If you want something spicy, they will accommodate the request. They also have vegetarian (tofu) options for several of their dishes. Please note that like many restaurants in this shopping center, the hours of operation are limited. They close between lunch and dinner (3-5 pm).

1  Thank TravelingScientist13
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This little restaurant is tucked away in a corner of the Queen's Marketplace at Waikoloa. It is quite beautiful with little budda stauettes and nice Thai ornaments otherwise you might say it's unremarkable.
The night I went it was fairly packed - a good sign - and when I got my meal (sweet and sour pork) I understand why. It really was delicious. I wanted to go back, but I ran out of time.
The staff are helpful and efficient and deliver plates of good food. There is beer, wine and all the soft drinks you need to cool your palate.
This is a nice little place.

1  Thank Michael Denis M
Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We ate here our first day in Hawaii. Tired from flying all day wanted something easy. Went to the door and the smell was wonderful. Ask the waitress for some suggestions. She was spot on for what we were looking for, noodles, vegetables and plenty of spices. Great start to our vacation.