“Delicious Italian cusine”
Review of Pueo's Osteria

Pueo's Osteria
Reserve with OpenTable
Pueo's Osteria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 67 Restaurants in Waikoloa
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Napa
“Delicious Italian cusine”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great Chicken Milanese, Veal Scallopine, fish and creative, delicious salads and deserts.

Consistently excellent on 4 dinners

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Jrkrupp

brentwood, Tennessee, USA
“Local and Unique”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

During our stay at Waikoloa we were looking for something different. The pastas were fresh and unique and it was nice to get away from the chain restaurant experience. Our server was very pleasant and attentive.

• Visited July 2014
Jean VonSchriltz
“Hidden gem!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Arriving late in Wiakoloa, our dining options were limited. We gave this place a shot, and were glad we did. The atmosphere is relaxed yet elegant. We have already returned again to enjoy their awesome Gluten Free pizza. The food is fresh, well presented, and delicious. The staff is warm and friendly with a relaxed atmosphere. Don't forget to try their chocolate hazelnut torte it is fantastic (and Gluten Free too)!

• Visited July 2014
Massachusetts
“Best Italian ever!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I'm Italian and this was all homemade pastas, local fresh ingredients. They had a 100lb Parmegianno Reggiano Wheel of cheese in the case from parma, doesn't get any better. The head chef is a Four Season Hotel Chef, as his jacket was on the wall. There are 3 chefs/owners and two were on that night. Very casual place. We ran into the hostess without knowing who she was and told us to try it. So we did. We had just traveled the north shore of the island all day, 12 hours and we were starving. We got in late at 845pm and the food, service was excellent and attentive. The wine list is huge and very good. We had the goat cheese flatbread to start, so very good and the best crust, should have gotten the pizza's they had, but we all got pasta dishes. I got the homemade cannoloni, to die for, stuffed with chicken and cheese in a sauce, My daughter the 3 meat bolgonese, my husband the pasta ala norma but added grilled chicken on it and my son this huge portion of Veal parm with pasta. I wish we had had room for dessert, but the meals were huge and so good. I would go back in a heartbeat. Wish I had taken a photo, it was that good! Casual place, bar with TV's outside feel to it, open but not. Its in Waikoloa Road, shopping plaza, near the subway, tucked in the corner, found it by accident, so glad we went, pleasant surprise. Priced well too for Hawaii.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank 46oceangirl
San Jose, California
“Gentleman Don't Wear Tank Tops Here”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 via mobile

I was about to five this place Terrible rating.We drove a long way and my son wore a tank top to dinner. When we walked in we were told that we could not eat there because he was wearing a sleeveless shirt. I was fuming..I mean we had no problems at Roys. So we went to a shop not too far from the restaurant and bought a Hawaiian Shirt. Still angry we went back to the restaurant.

We were served by Courtney. She had a great attitude, it was impossible to stay angry.

The food was very good.We ordered the pasta and it was wonderful cooked al dente. The success were all excellent. We had Bolognese, shrimp in pink sauce, butterand the veal parmesan...my favorite was the Bolognese. Made with veal and wild boar.

Great food and service! But wear a shirt with sleeves!!!

1 Thank fooddentista