“nice outdoor restaurant”

Kamuela Provision Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Kamuela Provision Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 68 Restaurants in Waikoloa
Price range: US$35 - US$50
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 April 2014

We enjoyed eating dinner here twice, and it was very nice that they provided gluten-free bread for us. The food was good, service was good, and it was a pleasure to dine outdoors.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

We dined at KPC while staying at the resort. We had reservations for 7pm and thought we would be able to watch the beautiful sunset as we ate our dinner. Wrong! When we arrived they told us that it would be "just a few minutes". We decided to wait in the bar, where we were ignored for about 20 minutes. There were 2 bartenders, one of whom was obviously frustrated because she was overwhelmed. I felt her pain and would have had a little more sympathy if she would have at least acknowledged her waiting customers. We finally got a table outside right on the ocean but it was dark by then - 7:45. It was still lovely to have dinner and listen to the waves. I had the lobster corn chowder. I think they may have forgotten the lobster and it was a little thicker than I would have liked. Hubby had the tomato onion salad which had tons of onions but was good. My husband had the NY steak, which he loved and I had the Monchong. I almost always order fish when I done out and rarely have anything I don't like. I honestly didn't like this and didn't finish it. I got a really odd tasting bite which really turned me off. All in all it was an ok meal. Service was fine once we got a table and you really can't beat the location. Just get there early if you want an outside table to view the sunset.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

We ate here on a recent visit to the Big Island for my wife's birthday. We had requested outdoor dining overlooking the shore. The service was great and the food was excellent. We had a great evening and I strongly recommend it.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We decided to have our special dinner at KPC so we can watch the sunset. Upon arrival, hostess seemed too busy to stop what they were doing to greet us. We were seated outside which was very nice but unfortunately it was a very windy afternoon. We ordered drinks and our main course. Dinner arrived it was very good but a bit pricey for what you actually get. Towards the end of our meal my wife was getting cold from the very windy setting. We asked to be moved inside the restaurant. Our waiter moved us inside grabbing our water only, leaving our other drinks at the table. Once arrived at our new table I had to ask for our other drinks. We ordered dessert to finish off our dinner. Dessert arrived it was very good but again pricey for what you actually get. On the final thing we never got napkins at our new table. It seems it got busy so it took time to settle our bill. We kept seeing our waiter but never checked back with us. I had to actually get his attention so we could get some help. We both agree that this will be our last visit to the restaurant.

Services is poor. Food is too pricey!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

This is a beautiful spot with a view and some spectacular food. We all got different tropical drinks which were great! The salads were huge and delicious! Our server was especially helpful and friendly. He gave us great directions to a local grocery store as well as a wind report for surfing for the week.