“Amazing views, very good food.”

Kamuela Provision Company
Reserve with OpenTable
Kamuela Provision Company is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 69 Restaurants in Waikoloa
Price range: US$35 - US$50
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Request table outside on edge of cliff. No other view like this that I know of! Food is expensive but very good. We tried the risotto of the day and filet and maui onion salad.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,058)

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We ate at KPC the night of our wedding, so we were already on cloud nine. KPC only accentuated our happiness and was the cherry on top of the whole day!

We ate overlooking the ocean. It was BEAUTIFUL. The sound of the waves crashing nearby was so romantic. Plus, we received flutes of sparkling wine to commemorate the occasion. My husband's steak was cooked to perfection, his lobster delicious, and my meal great as well.

Our waiter even treated us to dessert!

My only complaint was that our waiter talked to us for quite a bit when we obviously wanted to enjoy each other and the moment.

Delicious. The only place at the Hilton Waikoloa I'd ever eat!

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We made a return visit to this restaurant and I am happy to report that it is just as wonderful
one year later. This place is really one of the best spots for ocean views. The front tables are
right along the cliff front, so go early for these! Food and service both excellent. Yes, it is pricey but you are paying for the experience and a great sunset. This is a good choice for a romantic evening or special celebration. Menu prices are not much more than some of the other ocean front dining spots on the island.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

The food was really good, although the selection is not much. Everything we had was good. We chose it because we had the $100 in Hilton bucks to spend. Used all of it on 2 people.

1  Thank briehl
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

The view is gorgeous if you get there for the sunset. Keith waited on us and he was a very informative staff member. I ordered the duck wontons and they were very very dry and dissapointing. I had lobster for an entree which also came with steak. The steak was cooked ok but really needed a sauce if some type. My husband had the trilogy of pork which also was a bit dry. Food not terrible but not worth the value .

1  Thank dittsta