“Roy's”

Roy's Waikoloa Bar & Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Waikoloa Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 68 Restaurants in Waikoloa
Price range: US$14 - US$35
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 22 May 2012

Great food and service. Great atmosphere and they really know how to cater to kids so parents get a great dining experience. That is if you don't have terrorist tantrum prone children!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,892)

Reviewed 17 May 2012

Roy's was recommended to us by family and lived up to its review. We started out with the potstickers that have a nice spicy/curry sauce and moved on to short ribs and spare ribs. We do a pretty good job of cooking these ourselves but were suitably impressed. Too full for dessert but the choices were tempting. Service was good but a bit phony. A sincere thanks with eye contact would be good lesson for our server. Prices are a bit higher here but worth it for quality and quantity.

Reviewed 16 May 2012

Cannot go wrong with dinner at Roy's. Great island fish and meats and staff is very nice explaining and recommending what is on the menu. Tough to go wrong at Roy's and have the souffle for dessert.

Reviewed 14 May 2012

My seven Roy's that I have been to. The food was good. But for some reason this Roy's feels so dark and dingy. There are also lots of families.

Reviewed 14 May 2012

My wife and I had dinner and it was wonderful. I had a minor problem but Mr Leung took care of us and we had a very good dinner. My wife had the steamed Opakapaka and I had the short ribs.
Mr Leung, the manager, stopped by again during our meal and described how the sauce for my wife's fish, that she loved, was made. We do not eat out often, so we like to be sure to have a very good meal when we do and Roy's has never disapointed. The service was first rate. The restruant is somewhat noisy, but we could still talk. Thank you again.