“Not that great and NO bread”

Dona & Toni's Pizza - Hilton Waikoloa Village
Ranked #31 of 67 Restaurants in Waikoloa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Prices weren't that bad but I would at least expect a slice of bread with a plate of $15.00 spaghetti !! No, they do not serve bread but I could gave ordered some. I have never been to an Italian Restaurant that did not serve bread!! Would not and did not go back.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We were super hungry and made the mistake of eating in the side room inside. The food is just average so wait for an outside table to get the view and ambiance.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

We spent $100 between 4 of us (toddlers eat free) at this place, but we each really enjoyed what we ate. The shrimp linguine is nice and spicy. The bread sticks for appetizer were the only disappointment - because they were so small (think half the size of olive garden for $1 each). If you eat outside there is a great view, but the interior seemed to have a nice atmosphere too. Our server, Micheal, took great care of us.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

I actually had my wedding reception here and it was AWESOME! The food and service was sooo good I really couldn't have asked for anything better. Many of my guests went back after our reception because the food was so good!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had a great pizza here, I overheard another group say it was one of the best Pizzas they have had in a long time. We had the hula hula, or something like that, and a couple beers, it was not cheap, but when at the this hotel, you put a premium on proximity. The service was great, and we had a very nice view as well.