“Wonderful, knowledgeable and reputable”
Review of Genesis Gallery

Genesis Gallery
Ranked #13 of 31 things to do in Waikoloa
Reviewed 25 March 2014

One of the bet Dale Chihuly selections in the country. They always have new things coming in and stay on top of the careers of artists they represent. Great to collect from people who are passionate about their craft!

1  Thank KBertin

Reviewed 24 March 2014

This Gallery has many interesting art items. I was searching for Hawaii specific for a gift. I found a unique hand-blown glass item reminiscent of Hawaii's flowing lava. These items are not inexpensive but I didn't feel this was dramatically overpriced. Great place for ideas too!

1  Thank Richard H
Reviewed 8 March 2014

In my visit jazzy was very helpful she was friendly but not pushy, knowledgeable but did not show off and over all just perfect. When I asked her to wrap up my art work she handled it with care I knew that I could just sit back and not worry about damaged. I will definitely be back soon!

Reviewed 22 February 2014 via mobile

Genesis Galleries is Family owned and operated since 1998.We strive to create a positive experience for every client that walks into Genesis.We have two galleries. One at Kings Shops that host more of a international collection, Dale Chihuly glass and drawings to impressionist plain air oils of the Big Island. Genesis Queens Gallery host the top painter and sculpture from the chain of the Hawaiian Islands. We try hard to create a warm inviting friendly and informative environment. We welcome comments. We will work on correcting the points we read in reviews. Our goal has always been to represent the work in Hawaii while creating a client base of not only satisfied customers but of Folks that come to visit us each year while on their vacation in our beautiful Hawaii. Come meet Owners John and Vera Kirkpatrick and our entire staff at Genesis Galleries Hawaii. Visit us on Facebook. ALOHA;()

1  Thank Veravest
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Such a stunning Gallery!! Incredible art, local artists! Mary was awesome and so helpful !! Sure wish you all were on Facebook!!