“Once a year!”

US$99.00*
Big Island Dry Forest Preserve Visit
Ranked #2 of 11 Shopping in Waikoloa
More attraction details
Owner description: Expand your expectations, satisfy your senses with the unbounded experience of a great Big Island resort. Splash, surf, stroll on the sand, or set off on a shopping safari for everything under the sun. Sip and savor delicious food and drink. Relax in luxurious surroundings at four-star hotels and tropical condos. Or, release your inner champion on two unbelievable Big Island golf courses. Celebrate occasions year-round with ethnic customs and cultures, and listen to the music of the moment, the heartbeat of hula, the stories of kumu, crafting lasting memories.Waikoloa Beach Resort at legendary Anaehoomalu surrounds you with a sense of place. Let the place embrace you.
Reviewed 11 November 2013

We first stayed here in 1995 and it quickly became our favorite get away. We have come back at least once a year now for 18 years. Love everything about the resort...but my morning walk around the beautiful grounds is something I dream about when we are not here. When our daughter was young she loved it - swimming with the dolphins - swimming with the turtles in the lagoon it's a kids paradise. Now she is married and is starting the same tradition.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Very large place, I give it a 3 1/2 in reality. The resort is fun, service is great but the food is very expensive but good. My wife and I stayed in the Ocean Tower and it took from 20 to 40 min. anytime we wanted to go to the car. Since my wife was at a conference and had to be dropped of every day and we like to get out this became an issue for us.

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

Everything a Hawaiian resort should be! The grounds are beautifully landscaped and the pools are gorgeous. The malls, golf courses, and restaurants were great. We also enjoyed the spa at the Marriott. Would definitely recommend. Fantastic vacation!

Reviewed 31 October 2013

At most the hotels near Waikola the merchants provide a shuttle to and from the shops which is great except for the employee who drives it. He could care a less if he is late. He is supposed to pick up every 20 min. When he is late parks the at the Hilton and disappears If I was a merchant subsidizing this I would be pissed I did not know business is so good that shuttle service can piss off customers who are headed to the shops. We decided not to ride it again to bad for the merchants. I spoke to security guard and he is supposed to have his radio on he just refuses so much for safety!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

I did visit though, this place is not a resort, its fun park with accommodation, majorly amazing, extensive landscaping and gardens, multiple huge waterfalls and pools, some animal exhibits, dolphins, a large lagoon, free monorail and boat transport across the resort, worth a visit even if you're not staying - beautiful - we had lunch at the bistro near the big pools (east end)