“one of the best couples massages we've had!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mandara Spa at the Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort & Spa
Atlanta, Georgia
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“one of the best couples massages we've had!”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

Very relaxing environment. Excellent Lomi Lomi massage. Bill did mine, we can't remember the other woman's name, and he was great! We were a bit sunburnt and they worked around that just fine. I loved the touch of the scented oils and the local rituals. It would have been nice to have a view being so close to the ocean, but truth is I had my eyes closed most of the time anyway, so it doesn't really matter. I highly recommend this place! With tip, the Lomi Lomi couples massage cost us around $300, which for an hour isn't terrible when on vacation.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Erin R

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Lovely, relaxing, peaceful.”
Reviewed 29 April 2013 via mobile

If you want to plan a perfect getaway for yourself, girlfriends or sweetheart, one place that you may want to consider is the Mandara Spa at the Waikoloa Marriott. It is a full service spa and your stress will melt away as soon as you step through the Mandara Spa doors.

I was lucky enough to have Rachel do my hair. She is thoughtful, pleasant and very good at finding a style that works for you. Her gentle demeanor complements the spa's serene environment.

Ronja gave my dear friend one of the best Lomi Lomi massages that she has ever had.

It is apparent that spa manager, Barbara, really cares about Mandara's clientele by how well trained her staff is and the level of professional attention that you receive.

This is my first true 'holiday' that I have had in over a year. If I had to do it over again, I would still pick the Mandara spa but make it a full day experience adding a Hawaiian Lomi Lomi massage and a Mandara Ritual for the hands and feet. At least I have something very special to look forward to.

Visited April 2013
Austin, Texas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Couples Massage Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

VERY NICE MASSAGE! Greeting was friendly. Spa was clean and relaxing. The description of the massage is: "Couples Massage
Indulge in a gorgeously relaxing massage in our suite reserved for couples. Both of you will enjoy a 50 or 80 minute massage side by side. Choose from: Swedish, Deep Tissue or Hawaiian Lomi Lomi Massage"
We chose the Lomi Lomi......exactly as described above.

Rebecca worked on my husband. He had a knot in his shoulders that Rebecca "melted" away. I had Carol. She was very soft spoken, making sure the pressure was not too hard. Personalized service was nice. Will Return on our next Hawaii trip.

Visited March 2013
Houston, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Couples massage male/female review”
Reviewed 11 October 2012

The spa was very nice, clean, quiet and enjoyable. We had a couples massage which we do quite often. The price was high at $530 (with tip) but it was very nice. The man and woman were kind, quiet (nice during a massage, many are too talkative without being spoken too), professional and the place was clean. No complaints - absolutely was not my best massage, but I really cannot complan about the place. The restroom/lockers/showers were also quite nice with a nice sized steam room in each.

i would go back - ONLY missing the option of an outdoor view being 200 feet from the ocean.

Visited October 2012
4 Thank Chad C
Genoa, Nevada
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“What's not to like?”
Reviewed 7 October 2012

Any massage is great. The style here is very gentle, so if you want deeper or more pressure, let them know. We had a couples massage and it was lovely.

Visited September 2012