We come frequently and usually have a villa for our large family. We love the renovations that have been done. The bath towels are huge, the beds are comfy, the kids love having the use of pools that are not overly crowded. The staff was so friendly and helpful...when we needed anything we just called. The kitchen is pretty well equipped, just remember to turn the ice maker on when you arrive. You are not allowed to go to the Hilton Hotel pool, but we were okay with that because of the congestion there. Parking is free too! 2 1/2 baths made everybody happy in the morning! We will be happy to stay here and highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort is a spectacular hotel on the Big Island of Hawaii and is designed to be an ideal Hawaiian haven in the heart of Waikoloa. Superbly situated adjacent to championship golf courses, the premier location of the Bay Club resort provides an unsurpassed vacation setting. Hawaii visitors staying at the Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort will enjoy spacious one- and two-bedroom suites which incorporate a casually elegant tropical style and feature a superb variety of upscale amenities and furnishings. The suites offer all of the convenience of home including separate living and dining areas, a fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer and private lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bay Club At Waikoloa Beach Hotel Waikoloa
- Bay Club Waikoloa Beach Resort