My wife and I were extremely pleased with the property. We're in our early 30s but everyone staying here looked as if they were retired seniors. No complaints from me since that only means it will be quiet. When on vacation I try to spend as little time in the resort as possible, Hawaii was no exception. But the property was modern, nice size living room with flat screen TV. Comfy sofas, and chairs. Large lenai/patio (much larger than we needed) but was perfect for eating breakfast in the morning on the patio enjoying the breeze.
The bathroom was simply a shower and toilet separated by a door to get to the double vanity bathroom sinks/mirrors. I should have wrote this sooner as my memory is failing me but I'm pretty sure this resort didn't have a whirlpool. We stayed on the second floor, we never heard a sound from any other rooms/neighbors.
Full kitchen and fridge with nice marble breakfast bar made it a joy to make breakfast before hitting the town! All in all the property was perfect, there's not one thing I would change. Except for the silly entry gate. There are likely 3 gates to enter/exit the property. Your room key gets you in. Our gate (closest to our room) required constant swiping, you'd have to swipe 3-4 times before eventually it decided to open. Otherwise great property, great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort is a spectacular hotel on the Big Island of Hawaii and is designed to be an ideal Hawaiian haven in the heart of Waikoloa. Superbly situated adjacent to championship golf courses, the premier location of the Bay Club resort provides an unsurpassed vacation setting. Hawaii visitors staying at the Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort will enjoy spacious one- and two-bedroom suites which incorporate a casually elegant tropical style and feature a superb variety of upscale amenities and furnishings. The suites offer all of the convenience of home including separate living and dining areas, a fully-equipped kitchen, washer and dryer and private lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo and Cancelon so you can book your The Bay Club at Waikoloa Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bay Club At Waikoloa Beach Hotel Waikoloa
- Bay Club Waikoloa Beach Resort