Although some of the units are a little dated that didn't really matter to us. Our unit was very well maintained. The grounds keepers are superb, they are there all day! The location is fantastic, you can walk almost anywhere. It was quiet, had outdoor grills, patios you could sit out all day on. The pool was great, the staff were all very accommodating. The downside was the poor wifi but whose on their computers much while vacationing? We love it here and will be back. Not much for kids to do right at the hotel, but plenty to go do. Also, they need to change their sign. It was hard to find because it doesn't say Aston, it reads The Shores.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A view of the golf course can be as exhilarating as a view of the ocean. Located on the sun-drenched Kohala Coast between the King's Course and the Beach Course in Waikoloa Resort, this resort features suites and golf villas with large lanais and full kitchens. Guests have access to the nearby shops, restaurants, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Aston Shores at Waikoloa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Shores At Waikoloa Hotel Waikoloa
- Resortquest Shores Waikoloa
- Shores Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Shores