Had a family reunion here. Had 4 two bedroom units. Jenny the manager were so awesome in making our stay enjoyable. I was given the unit across the pool because that is where the cooking was going to be. We are out at the pool all nights. Grounds ppl as well as housekeeping were very nice and helpful. Danette at the front desk is a gem. Will definetly book there again. Foodland at Mauna lani shops which is a 10 min drive is where we shopped for food. Queens and kings shops very close by. Location for condo can't be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A view of the golf course can be as exhilarating as a view of the ocean. Located on the sun-drenched Kohala Coast between the King's Course and the Beach Course in Waikoloa Resort, this resort features suites and golf villas with large lanais and full kitchens. Guests have access to the nearby shops, restaurants, and activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aston Shores at Waikoloa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Shores At Waikoloa Hotel Waikoloa
- Resortquest Shores Waikoloa
- Shores Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Shores