Wanted to give the place a higher rating but over our 5 night stay the stars fell off. We chose this resort over the Marriott or Fairmount due to dolphin quest. Read the reviews and chose Lagoon Tower. Two rooms as travelling with two teenage daughters.
- Large pool and water slide.
- Ocean views.
- Friendly staff.
- noise by the staff cleaning in middle of the night. Especially near Waikoloa Coffee so avoid a rooms near here.
- now where to eat. Bar is the only place to get food after 9pm. Arrived at Italian restaurant at 8:50 to be told kitchen and bar closed.
- no shade by the pool. All lounges all taken by 8am. See photo. Otherwise you pay $$.
- rooms need refit. Number of minor issues were addressed but chairs are torn, furniture scratched and plaster damaged.
If staying in the lagoon tower, avoid mountain view unless above level 4. Otherwise you have a view of the spa roof. See photo.
Hotel were advised of our concerns.
- 1 (855) 605-0316
- Free Wifi