Here is what they do not tell you when you make your reservation's! This place is 30 miles from Kona and you must take a cab to get their.Then you have to walk of take the bus to get around. No perks while you are there. just spend and spend just sight seeing. Plus it is nowhere near the beach !So you have to go thru another resort in order to get a very dirty looking beach .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Superbly situated adjacent to championship golf courses, the premier location of Kohala Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations provides an unsurpassed vacation setting. Hotel guests have access and charging privileges to the abundant facilities and amenities of the nearby Hilton Waikoloa Village hotel, including an enticing array of restaurants, boutiques, beaches and water recreation. Complimentary shuttle service is available between Hilton Grand Vacations, the Hilton Waikoloa Village, and area shops. Hawaii visitors staying at Kohala Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations will enjoy spacious two bedroom suites which incorporate a casually elegant tropical style, and feature a superb variety of upscale amenities and furnishings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kohala Suites by Hilton Grand Vacations reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Grand Vacations Club At Waikoloa Beach Hotel Waikoloa
- Hilton Hotel Waikoloa Beach
- Hilton Waikoloa
- Waikoloa Hilton