“Amazing experience!”

Angeline's Lomi Lomi Massage
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Anahola
Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you can schedule this at the beginning of your time on Kauai, we highly recommend it! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere at Angeline's. Not your typical spa experience, the steam room and the sun deck were a nice warm up to the massage itself. Coming from Arizona, the steam room was a little intense at first, but after a few minutes, I found it very enjoyable. The salt scrub was invigorating and relaxing, and left my skin feeling wonderful. Throughout our couples massage, they were receptive to and respectful of comfort levels, pressure levels, and trouble spots. The lomi lomi style of massage is very relaxing, and even tho I knew the "chanting" was coming, I was unprepared for the beauty of the sweet harmonizing voice of the four people who were working on us. It greatly added to the experience of transporting the body, mind and soul out of the hectic life and into a whole new level of relaxation.

For those who count minutes or expect white robes with their massages, relax a little and enjoy this unique massage experience filled with the spirit of "Aloha"!

4  Thank C L
in 6 reviews
in 16 reviews
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 28 November 2013

Was disappointed that the website says the treatment lasts 2 hours, but it does not. I was there for 1 hour 15 minutes and that included about 20 minutes of sitting in the steam room.

The massage was great, just shorter than expected.

Must be comfortable with nakedness, including around the opposite sex. Was a bit surprised to walk in on a naked male in the steam room. Not exactly what I wanted to see.

Overall, the therapists were good at what they do, very friendly and professional. Just know that the treatment is shorter than advertised and the nakedness issue.

8  Thank SBYoga
Reviewed 23 October 2013

My husband and I return here year after year. It is more than just a massage, It is an experience. The traditional chanting that accompanies the 4 hand massage is relaxing and therapeutic. The site is not at all like the hotel spa's - this place is in a residential area and far from anything that is touristy. The only fly in the ointment is that they do not take credit cards so if you want to experience this you will need to be prepared. They say it is so they can keep their prices low. I have had several massages lately and frankly they are no less than some of the chi-chi places (which this is not) BUT it is so unique, you really should give it a try if you want an authentic Hawaiian 4 hand massage.

4  Thank Ricki W
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Michael: I just wanted to thank you and all the people who work for you. That was such a great experience, being outside with nature, and having a positive healing feeling when you were finished. Don’t ever change, I am so glad I didn’t get that Lomi massage at a in town Spa, there is no comparison. Your price is reasonable and fair, and the sincerity, and true love that everyone exhibits is contagious. Thank everyone for me and my wife, if I come your way again you will be my first stop.It was the best Lomi Massage I have ever had, and I have had many.

MGBY- Nick