It all works brilliantly here. Kirby and Toby are truly unique characters (Kirby does a mean hula) and they are extremely hospitable. Toby cooks a mean breakfast (Texan omelette, waffles, vary each day, with great fruit plates). There's a communal kitchen/lounge where you meet others, very well stocked. Great hot tub.
Close to Tunnels beach and other snorkelling. Next to a really good Mediterranean restaurant and the coffee in the gallery net to it is great, best on the island. The day spa there is expensive but good. The restaurant has a great Luau.
Walking along the beach is very good and secluded.
It's 17 minutes from Hanalei. In a way it's good to be in the town but then you'd miss out on this great b and b and it's not that great a town beyond restaurants and the awesome beach/bay. It is fine to visit from the b and b whenever. And hanging out at the b and b is mucho relaxing.
Thanks so much Kirby and Toby for a wonderful 6 nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Kauai's famous North Shore, this new home features 4 tropical suites with ocean or mountain views. Exactly 110 steps to pristine Wainiha Bay and 15 minutes to great restaurants, golf, shopping, diving & snorkeling. Full breakfasts served each morning. Hula & lei making taught weekly. All suites have full private baths and lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Hale Ho'o Maha Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Ho`o Maha Bed And Breakfast
- Hale Ho`o Maha Hotel Hanalei
- Hale Ho'o Maha Bed & Breakfast Hanalei, Kauai