We stayed at Hale Ho'o Maha for two days in 6 & 7 November. Kirby and toby were wonderful hosts and so very welcoming. Huge rooms and bathrooms, amazing living and kitchen areas and in the perfect spot to get around.
We totally recommend to stay and enjoy Kirby and toby hospitality and don't worry you will not go hungry at breakfast as Toby has everything you every want ready for when you wake up.
Look forward to staying there again on our next visit. Thanks Kirby and Toby for looking after us and making our stay memorable.
Dan, Jeff and Matt
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Kauai's famous North Shore, this new home features 4 tropical suites with ocean or mountain views. Exactly 110 steps to pristine Wainiha Bay and 15 minutes to great restaurants, golf, shopping, diving & snorkeling. Full breakfasts served each morning. Hula & lei making taught weekly. All suites have full private baths and lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Hale Ho'o Maha Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Ho`o Maha Bed And Breakfast
- Hale Ho`o Maha Hotel Hanalei
- Hale Ho'o Maha Bed & Breakfast Hanalei, Kauai