Hale Ho'o Maha is really the best place to spend your Kaua'i holidays. Kirby and Toby have created something truly fantastic. The B&B is located almost at the end of the road to the Na Pali State Park, a bit behind Hanalei. You can enter the beach 50 metres from the property and walk along the ocean all the way up to Ke'e Beach and the start of the Kalalau Trail (5 km). There is a Mediterranean restaurant a stone throw away (although a bit pricy). The B&B itself is super comfortable, with a modern kitchen and huge (but cozy) living room. Our room was very spacious, super clean and had a large, private balcony. You can also use the jacuzzi, borrow the snorkeling gear and do the laundry. Toby's breakfast are delicious and fill you up for a long time. Overall, a great choice, hard to leave but great to come back again someday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Kauai's famous North Shore, this new home features 4 tropical suites with ocean or mountain views. Exactly 110 steps to pristine Wainiha Bay and 15 minutes to great restaurants, golf, shopping, diving & snorkeling. Full breakfasts served each morning. Hula & lei making taught weekly. All suites have full private baths and lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Hale Ho'o Maha Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Ho`o Maha Bed And Breakfast
- Hale Ho`o Maha Hotel Hanalei
- Hale Ho'o Maha Bed & Breakfast Hanalei, Kauai