We had a wonderful time, again, with Toby and Kirby. We discovered this bed and breakfast last time we were in Hanalei and fell in love with the location, the breakfast, and the comfortable rooms. We were again pleased with our stay. Toby and Kirby are generous hosts and provided us with a lot of laughs. The funniest thing that happened was that "Pretty Girl", their bird, fell in love with my husband. She was so infatuated that she even followed him up the stairs. We will be sure to stay there again when we go back to Hawaii.
John and Kim
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Kauai's famous North Shore, this new home features 4 tropical suites with ocean or mountain views. Exactly 110 steps to pristine Wainiha Bay and 15 minutes to great restaurants, golf, shopping, diving & snorkeling. Full breakfasts served each morning. Hula & lei making taught weekly. All suites have full private baths and lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hale Ho'o Maha Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Ho`o Maha Bed And Breakfast
- Hale Ho`o Maha Hotel Hanalei
- Hale Ho'o Maha Bed & Breakfast Hanalei, Kauai