We just returned from our first trip to Kauai and stayed for several days with Toby and Kirby. Altogether, we had a great time at Hale Ho'o Maha B&B and would gladly stay here again. The location is fantastic if you're looking to get away but stay close to some great beaches, hiking, and snorkeling spots, this place is perfect. I completely disagree with the reviews regarding Toby and Kirby. If you need to be fawned over while you're on vacation, then I suggest staying at a resort. Toby cooks a mean breakfast and I got a kick out of his dry sense of humor. Kirby popped in on occasion to say hello, but she and Toby both were off doing there own thing most of the day and we had the run of the place. It was great. We came to the north shore to relax and get away and this was the perfect B&B for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Kauai's famous North Shore, this new home features 4 tropical suites with ocean or mountain views. Exactly 110 steps to pristine Wainiha Bay and 15 minutes to great restaurants, golf, shopping, diving & snorkeling. Full breakfasts served each morning. Hula & lei making taught weekly. All suites have full private baths and lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Hale Ho'o Maha Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Ho`o Maha Bed And Breakfast
- Hale Ho`o Maha Hotel Hanalei
- Hale Ho'o Maha Bed & Breakfast Hanalei, Kauai