We spent five nights in Kauai - all at this B&B. Our room, the Pineapple Room, was quite large. There was a great closet and a cabinet with some narrow shelves; we suggested they add some kind of dresser though for those that like to unpack but that is certainly not a 'ding'. The kitchen/family area was spacious and you were made to feel very welcome helping yourself to the kitchen for your own cooking if you wanted. Breakfast was excellent; Toby is a great cook. We always had fresh fruit along with either eggs, pancakes and sometimes sweet bread. Both Toby and Kirby were knowledgeable of the area and things to do; they were very helpful if you needed it. The other guests were from a variety of areas, including Switzerland, that made breakfast conversation truly interesting. Each morning we compared notes which was very helpful. When Toby suggested a dinner location, he did not let us down.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on Kauai's famous North Shore, this new home features 4 tropical suites with ocean or mountain views. Exactly 110 steps to pristine Wainiha Bay and 15 minutes to great restaurants, golf, shopping, diving & snorkeling. Full breakfasts served each morning. Hula & lei making taught weekly. All suites have full private baths and lanai. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Hotel.de so you can book your Hale Ho'o Maha Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Ho`o Maha Bed And Breakfast
- Hale Ho`o Maha Hotel Hanalei
- Hale Ho'o Maha Bed & Breakfast Hanalei, Kauai