“Good Massage…When the Therapists Show Up”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hanalei Bay Massage
Reviewed 24 August 2012

We are so disappointed, we had a couples massage booked & planned our entire last day in Kauai around the mid afternoon massage, cancelled other plans & one of the massage therapists did not show up. That was too bad because they both gave us really good massages the night before so we rebooked for the next day. The therapist who was there was very helpful trying to find an alternatives for us.

Reviewed 9 July 2012

I was soooo looking forward to my Lomi Lomi massage at this salon. I asked for Lomi Lomi to make sure it was deep and intense. I would never complain to a massage therapist as they try really hard but I won't be going back. It felt like (at times) my 6 year old grandson rubbing my back.

1  Thank G0ffs
Reviewed 7 July 2012

My husband and I just happened on to this place when we were in town. We gave them a call and they scheduled an appointment an hour later. It was wonderful!

Reviewed 21 March 2012

Perfect way to end a vacation. My sister and I were able to schedule massages with 2hour notice. Maria was amazing! Hanalei is a beautiful village.

Reviewed 17 February 2012

I had a one-hour Swedish massage with Jill, and it may have been one of the best massages ever. The spa is cozy, quiet and comfortable. At around $100/hour, this place is affordable for Hawaii, especially compared to resort prices. Will definitely go back when in Hanalei!

1  Thank Girllamm