Shave Ice Paradise
Ranked #4 of 7 Dessert in Hanalei
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Description: Shave Ice Paradise offers authentic, soft & fluffy Hawaiian Shave Ice as well as ice cream & milkshakes to our wonderful customers! Many flavor options available! Ask about our special combinations which are shave ice over a scoop of ice cream and add a sno-cap on top to make it even more heavenly! Located in the heart of Historic Hanalei Town right next door to Bubba's Burgers. Stop by for a refreshing, delicious shave ice today! Open Every Day! Hours: 10:30am - 5:30pm Monday thru Saturday, 11:30am - 5:30pm on Sunday.
Reviewed 20 August 2014

My husband raved about the $6.00 blue hawaiian with macadamia ice cream on the bottom! Had to go back for another round on another day! Cash only! Right there in Hanalei Bay by Bubba's Burgers! Lines can be long.

Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Stop here on your way home from spending a day at Tunnels Beach. You'll arrive in Hanalei before the kids in the car fall asleep! Shave ice is a refreshing treat. I'm not a fan of snow cones, and shave ice is NOT similar to a snow cone. I liked the guava flavor with a scoop of macadamia nut ice cream on the bottom.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Nothing like ice cold shaved ice on a hot day! This is so refreshing to eat....you need to stop here!

Shave I, Public Relations Manager at Shave Ice Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. Also thank you for stopping by, we are glad you enjoyed our shave ice and hope visit again. Be sure to follow us on Instagram @shave_ice_paradise

Thank, you

Reviewed 19 July 2014

This place is right next to Bubba burger in Hanalei a town Center, so there is usually a line. There shave ice is generous and well-made, and you can get it with or without ice cream. I prefer it with. I loved their "Bali Hai Sunset", which was a shave Ice with Mango, strawberry and (I think) Guava? On top of Macadamia-nut ice cream. Service is efficient, too. My only complaint is that some of the shave ice flavors don't taste quite right. My son asked for pineapple and it tasted like banana. When I brought it back to the counter! the young woman there told me that many other customers had pointed this out! and she gave me a sample to show that she had not mixed up the order. it was just what their pineapple tasted like. If this is the case, I think they need to either change the pineapple or get rid of it, not keep serving something that customers don't realize tastes like a different flavor. Other than this, it is tasty shave ice.

Shave I, Public Relations Manager at Shave Ice Paradise, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Thank you for you feedback we really appreciate it. We will defiantly consider looking into our pineapple flavored syrup. We actually don't make our syrup but order it. We will see what we can do, thanks again for sporting our business.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

This is a must after a day of sun and snorkeling ( or shopping ;) ! It's good to the last drop - add the MAC ice cream in the middle - its worth it !
You can not get this anywhere else in the world ...

Thank you for your positive feedback, we really appreciate it. We are so glad you enjoyed our shave ice and ice cream. Thanks again for sporting our business, if you want, feel free to follow us on Instagram @shave_ice_paradise