“Yummy, yummy juices and baked goods.”
Review of Aloha Juice Bar

Aloha Juice Bar
Ranked #25 of 50 Restaurants in Hanalei
Reviewed 27 March 2014

We stopped here for a treat while out shopping and had delicious smoothies and juices. The macadamia nut banana bread is not to be missed!

Reviewed 6 February 2014

They have a menu, and then three specials of the day listed below. There are no prices on the specials, so by looking at the main menu you see that the highest price is 7$ for a large juice, so that is the most I expected to pay. I did not ask because the lady was not super friendly.
I ordered a large special which was Apple,Carrot ,Ginger. ( these are very cheap Items, nothing special) I was charged 10$ and at the bottom there was two inches of sludge that was inedible and had to be thrown out!!! and the juice it self was not special or good tasting. You are better off getting a can of juice from the store next door.

Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

While the juice here is ok, it is very expensive ($14 for two glasses of pineapple and ginger juice). I am not sure if the fruit is local but I suspect it is not as we saw the fruit being taken out of card board boxes with brand labels similar to what you would find at Costco.

Reviewed 25 December 2013 via mobile

First- they have good juices ,shakes and smoothies hence the 3 stars. But we traveled with 4 yr old twins and they touched a couple of fruits in their stand specially the turmeric. We were thinking of buying it and wanted to feel it. The lady with the yellow apron( not the cashier- she was great) yelled at our girls- just very rude. We ended up buying the turmeric and my husband showed it to her- she said we were rude and didnt know how to take care of our children- out of nowhere. If traveling with kids, beware! Most other people at the store were adults- maybe this place is NOT FAMILY FRIENDLY. There are other stores around.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Great place for a quick mid-morning snack. Near everything in Hanalei. My toddler loved his smoothie.